Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Monday!

Only 10 days until Christmas - yikes! Actually, I think we're in pretty good shape. Travis & I headed to Bloomington on Saturday and finished up the last of the shopping. Now it's time to wrap it all!

We thought maybe this past weekend was going to be THE weekend. I was having some pretty decent contractions and back pains. We tried to stay close to home most of the weekend, but it all eventually went away. I'm curious to see if the contractions helped me to progress anymore though - our next appointment is this Wednesday afternoon. I don't know if she'll check me or not, but I think I'm going to ask her to anyway just out of curiosity. I have to admit that what I dread the most when the day actually gets here is the IV I'll have to have. Once again, that wasn't something Doc Hable did, but I guess Dr. Ingram gives you an IV no matter what. Yahoo....can't wait for that one. I must say that my body seems to be preparing me for some sleepness nights. I seem to wake up around 2:00 a.m. and am either up for the day or end up falling back asleep around 4:30-5:00 only to wake up an hour or so later to get Lexi & Kiegan ready for school. So this also means that I'm sleeping a lot during the day - so if you try to call me and I don't answer it's probably because I'm sleeping! :o)

Kiegan ended up coming down with something Sunday morning. He was running a low grade fever and had diarhea and vomiting to top it all off. He just sort of hung out all day Sunday and by the time he went to bed he was over it - so who knows what it was, I just hope he didn't share it with me! That would really stink....

This week isn't too busy for us - doctor's appointment on Wednesday, kid's Christmas program on Thursday, wedding Saturday night and 2 Christmas' in a row on Sunday (which by the way is my birthday so maybe I'll share my birthday with the baby). Ok, well now that I've listed it all out I guess we are a BIT busy. That's ok though - helps the time go by!

1 comment:

Miranda Lee Kemp said...

Or you could have the baby on December 23rd... I like that date better! ;)