Thursday, July 10, 2008

Weekend Plans....

Is it Friday yet? Today has not been one of the best daycare days. First of all, I woke up at about 2:00 this morning with a super sore throat and a stuffed nose which has led to one of my awesome headaches that I seem to get just about every day now. On top of that, one of my daycare mom's brought her son (who I watch a few days a week) along with her other four kids (who I never watch) without even bothering to call and make sure I was ok with it. Which if she would have called first, I would have told her 'no' because having all five of her kids was not what I agreed to and it puts me WAY OVER the number of kids I'm allowed to have. So I didn't say anything when she dropped them off, but I will say something when she picks them up! I was suppose to go with Joanne, Aunt Janet and the kids to see the play "A Jungle Book" in Pontiac, but instead I think I'm going to go to bed. I'm exhausted, my brain feels like it's going to ooze out of my ears and it's only 1:15 in the afternoon.....

Our only major plans for the weekend are to take Lexi on Sunday morning to meet her camp bus in Blm. Friday night, Travis & I are going to Blm. to eat at Olive Garden and then to shop around Menards for a new shower. The one we have now is literally coming apart from the wall and drywall is falling out into the shower. The entire bathroom needs a lot of work from the flooring to the walls to the shower; so we'll see what we find and what we can get done!