Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We have movement!

So I've been feeling these little movements in my belly lately that feel more like gas bubbles, but this morning I CLEARLY felt baby movement on the left side of my belly! This is the part of pregnancy that I love the most. I still can't feel anything on the outside of my belly, but it's exciting that I can feel it all going on inside. Oh and best of all - I think the sickness is completely gone! I don't even feel sick in the mornings anymore! My biggest complaint now is that I pee just about every time I sneeze. Our kids really get a kick out of that....

We had a good weekend - Friday night Travis & I ate at Olive Garden. He's so funny when he's at a "fancy" restaurant. He had a rough time pronouncing a lot of the stuff on the menu (he said he's use to just saying he wants a #2 Super Sized), but we both loved what we ordered! Afterwards, we went to Home Depot to check out the showers they had. We found a couple that we liked, but decided that first we need to tear out the old shower and fix the walls and the floor first. So we'll see when this all happens.

Sunday morning we took Lexi to Bloomington to meet her camp bus, she was not the least bit hesitant to tell us bye and hop on! They don't let the kids call home unless there's an emergency or a bad case of home sickness; so I'm assuming things are going great because I've received no phone calls! We've sent her a couple of notes this week and I know a few of you have also sent her notes which I'm sure she is just loving all the mail!

We have Patrick all week and I think the boys are enjoying having Lexi out of their hair. In fact, I really don't see them much during the day - their bedroom seems to be where they stay. The daycare kids are always asking me when 'the two boys' are going to come down to play.

Not much is going on this coming weekend - I'll just be excited to have Lexi come home! Maybe I can convince her to post something on the blog about everything she did at camp? Or maybe she'll at least narrate something to me and I'll do the typing for her. :o)

No comments: