Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Update on Baby Sancken

This coming Sunday I will be 16 weeks already! The morning sickness has been getting better - it seems to happen on Monday mornings (explain that one) and nights that I stay up way too late. So that's better than every day! My belly seems to have really grown the past week or so - I definitely can't wear my regular clothes anymore.

Our appointment last month went well and my due date looks to be December 28th. The doctor is concerned that I keep getting these horrible headaches almost daily - she thinks it's my body trying to tell me I need to rest more. So I try to sit when I can during the day, but that's not easy with a house full of kids! She would actually like me to cut back on my hours/days because she doesn't like that I'm on my feet for 15+ hours a day, but I'm not ready to do that quite yet. Travis has been doing a good job of taking over the laundry and keeping our kids entertained in the evenings so that I can sit or lay down early. Our next appointment is July 23rd and our next ultrasound will be around 20 weeks and we should hopefully be able to find out what we're having! If the baby's anything like it's father, it probably won't cooperate. ;o)

My cravings are apparently sweets which is not like me at all! It seems like I am always baking or making something that's a sweet. Today I made party mix covered with melted white chocolate....oh....my....gosh is it GOOD! The only problem is that I'll probably have it all ate before I can get it off the wax paper and into a bowl!

So overall, things are moving along fantastically!

No comments: