Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Yummy Pretzels


Thought I'd share this recipe I made yesterday during quiet time - it's one of Lexi's favorites!

1 bag of Pretzel Nuggets
2/3 c. oil
1/3 c. sugar
1-2 tsp. cinnamoon (I always use 2)

Put the pretzels in a microwave-safe dish. In a seperate bowl, combine oil, sugar and cinnamon - pour over pretzels; stir. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2 minutes; stir. Microwave 3-4 more minutes on high stirring after each minute.

Lexi's likes to take these in her lunch instead of chips!

2 comments:

The Sancken's said...

These look AWESOME! The next time I'm on a cooking spree, I'll have to remember to try them (might take a year or so....lol).

Heather Sancken said...

Oh you definitely should and they're so quick & easy too! They make for a good (and maybe not TOO unhealthy?) snack to have around the house.