Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday, Tuesday

Tuesday's are typically pretty easy-going days for me b/c I have a fairly light load of kids, but Maddie is making it rough! Goodness she's grumpy and she keeps like bonking herself in the mouth or the head with her own hand and then looks at me and starts crying as if it really hurt....gee are we trying to get some attention or what?! She's sleeping now and hopefully she takes a GOOD nap. I think she might be having those "night terrors" b/c she keeps waking up through the night crying like somebody's just scared the ba-Jesus out of her, but when I pick her up it's like she's not really with it. Sometimes I can tell that she's still mostly sleeping so I don't pick her up, but she'll lay there and cry out which I don't like to listen to. So I'm hoping this won't last for very long!

I mentioned in my blog yesterday that Kiegan was sailing through his sessions in Blm., but I think things are starting to become more challenging for him. He suddenly didn't want to go last night and started getting a headache. I asked him if the program (it's all done on a computer) was too easy or too hard and he said that it's more like medium so I'm thinking it's starting to challenge him which is good! To top his night off, his Nintendo DS stopped working so he called Travis to tell him who gave us the thumbs up to buy a new one while we were at Blm. Walmart buying a new Wii to replace the one that got fried Christmas Eve. So we should have all working electronics now!! LOL

Lexi LOVED her new room when she got home yesterday! Travis was so excited for her to see it (it was his idea for the kids to switch) so he was happy to hear that she liked it so much. :o) She almost didn't want to go to Blm. with us b/c she wanted to stay up in her room! LOL She also didn't mind a single bit that Maddie's crib is eventually going to be moved in there so I was relieved about that.

I think I'm going to make Cheesy Pizza Macaroni for supper tonight. I know it makes a lot and will make for some great leftovers for the daycare kid's lunch tomorrow!

No comments: