Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Another yummy recipe!

Lexi whipped up some SUPER yummy cinnamon rolls last night from a recipe that my mom found. They are SOOOO good - even though they have cinnamon in them, Travis REALLY liked them too!

CINNAMON SWEET PUFFS
1/2 c. sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon
2 (8 oz.) cans crescent rolls
16 large marshmallows
1/4 c. melted butter

Combine sugar and cinnamon. Separate crescent rolls. Dip marshmallows in melted butter and then roll in cinnamon/sugar mixture. Roll marshmallows in crescent roll starting from a pointed end. Seal all edges very well and dip ball of dough in butter. Bake for 10-15 min. at 350.


The weather outside doesn't look so great right now - the entire East side of our house is ice-covered. I've already decided not to go to Blm. for Kiegan's session tonight. Hopefully the roads will be better for us to head down there tomorrow! Travis said that the temp. is suppose to drop another 2 degrees this afternoon so the roads should be just a blast for driving on.

Today the daycare kids were really testing my patience. I guess this is what happens when you have a house full of girls - the cat-fighting starts at such an early age! I even ended up not doing our craft that was planned for today due to their lack of listening skills and behavior. Quiet time will be over in about 30 minutes so hopefully a nap will bring them back to their well-behaved selves!

I'm excited for Saturday! It sounds like we're going to the boat in Peoria with Joanne and maybe Trevor & Nicole for the day. I know a group went last weekend and had awesome luck so I'm hoping for the same thing for us!! My mom will be taking the crew for us and keeping them entertained while we're gone. I'm sure they're not going to enjoy being with Mamaw one single bit!

Maddie is so funny and I wish I could just keep a video camera going on her at all times. She loves to dance now and she can really BOOGIE! I don't even know how to explain it - you have to see it to appreciate it.

Ok - well my newest little baby seems to be waking so I should probably get her changed & fed. I've got some chicken going in the crockpot so I need to figure out what I'm going to with it for our supper - chicken tacos maybe?

Be careful driving out there!

No comments: