Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday, Monday

It's a light Monday today compared to last Monday - I only have one daycare kid and he will be picked up by 3:00! Nice way to start the week...I should probably enjoy these days because once school starts, I'll be back to having a full house every day!

Lexi has softball tryouts tonight & tomorrow night so wish her luck!! She seems a bit nervous about it. I knew they were "tryouts", but I assumed it was to see what position would be best for each kid. Apparently, it's to see if you even make the team or not! If she doesn't make it, I hope it doesn't make her not want to try out for future activities....

Travis buzzed Kiegan's head last night - he's got a nicely shaped head for it. Kiegan said he felt like he was in the army! Speaking of Kiegan - I guess he told my mom the other day that when it stormed Friday night he got his pillow and blanket and "slept on mom & dad's floor". I thought that was pretty neat....him calling Travis 'dad'. :o)

A couple more Maddie pics:


Sleeping in the middle of lunch....again......

My baby....so sweet....

1 comment:

The Sancken's said...

I love the bottom picture of Maddie. I put it as the screensaver on my computer at work!! She's such a cutie!! Takes after her momma :)