Sunday, July 19, 2009

Our 6-month results are in!

Maddie measures on the growth chart as "large" according to the doc! :o) She weighed 22 lbs. 11 1/2 oz. and was 28 1/2 inches long. She also received 2 shots that ended up giving her a fever the next day, but she was back to her normal self by Sunday morning. We went to Walmart and found her a super cute pink forward-facing carseat since she surpassed the weight & length limits on her carrier. She's such a big girl now!! I've got some pictures below of her sitting up by herself which she loves to do now. She also seems to know to wave 'bye' to people which is soooo cute and of course so smart of her! She does this sort of Miss America wave with her hand - I love it!
Travis & I had the Broerman Family golf outing Friday night & Saturday afternoon. Always a good time! Obviously we're not Broerman's, but we're good friends with some of the family so they are nice enough to include us. I actually didn't do all that bad I must say after only having played golf MAYBE 5 times my whole life! We didn't go to the "after party" - Travis went to a bachelor party that was at Trevor's house and I went to get Maddie from my mom which is when I found out that she was running a fever. So we stayed home and went to bed! Travis is up north with some guys and the 4-wheelers muddin' and rock climbing. He was sooooo excited to go!
Kiegan enjoyed football camp, but still doesn't want to play JFL - he said maybe next year! Lexi has softball tryouts a week from tomorrow. Hard to believe that school starts in like 4 weeks!! I think Mom's ready. :o)
Not much else is going on....I sure wish I could afford to expand my daycare or add onto the house or something. I think I get calls about every other day from someone looking for a good daycare. It's very flattering that they call me though!
Till next time....

This was just the other day at lunch - I guess she was tired??

Sitting like a big girl at Mamaw's house

No comments: