Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What have I gotten myself into?!

So....I see these crazy friends of mine doing these things called "blogs". At first I was like "More power to them, but no thank you!" However, the more I read what they post, the more I realize what an easy and creative way this is to keep those closest to you (although they may not live close to you) informed about the goings-on of life. So why not add one more "to do" to my list! :o)

To start - married life is GREAT! Actually, not much has changed for Travis & I except that now we both have a ring that we need to remember to wear every day! The house seems to be somewhat back to normal. I would love to have clean and clear countertops, but I've stopped holding my breath for that to happen. I took Monday & Tuesday off after the wedding to clean the house back up and Travis took Monday off. It was quite a task!

Pictures....wonderful, awesome pictures! We got our wedding photos back from our photographer yesterday. Perhaps some of you know her - Miranda Kemp?? :o) What a wonderful job! She did exactly what we wanted - easy & simple. She got a nice number of us in our "fancy" clothes and a lot at the reception where everyone was having a great time in their jeans & sweatshirts! I wouldn't have wished for anything different.

(Ok - so I tried to put a couple of the pictures with this post, but I'm having issues. I'll keep trying though!)

Enjoy my first post - I'll do my best to post as often as I can!

No comments: