Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My First Love.....PEPSI


Those of you that know me well enough also know that I LOVE PEPSI! I dream about it, I sing about it, I long for it - ok so maybe I don't do all of those things, but I sure do like it. Well, I've finally decided (and a lot of you will be shocked) to end this relationship. I don't mean that I'll never ever drink a Pepsi, I just mean that we're going to try to not have any at the house to tempt me. What am I drinking instead? Well, plain ol' water is just too boring for me so I've switched to Propel - it's a more expensive drinking habit than Pepsi, but it's certainly better for me in the short term and the long. Not only does it cost more, but I tend to drink about 6 or 7 of them A DAY....seriously! In fact, I'm already on my 3rd one today and it's only 11:00 am! So we'll see if this helps me lose some of this weight I've added on....or maybe it won't make a bit of difference....hmmmmmm.......


No comments: