Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Blah....

UGH - I have been sick with the FLU for the past couple of days. I'm feeling a bit better tonight, but it's rough not being able to take most medications because I'm pregnant! Thankfully, Monday at lunch time I made a huge batch of spaghetti which is what we've been having for supper every night since then. I'm afraid we'll all turn into spaghetti if we have it one more night!

Today was Lexi & Kiegan's last full day of school - they are very happy about that! They have tomorrow off and then Friday they go just long enough to get their report cards and go to Mass and that's it! They've both been attending the Achieve Center on Thursday nights for some extra tutoring, but during the summer they only see kids during the day which is pretty much impossible for us. So I think they'll have the summer off from that as well and we'll try to do some extra practice work here at home (hopefully).

Friday is our ultrasound appointment - the kids are going to go with us so that will be fun for them! I'll post what we learn as soon as I'm able to. We're heading to Dawson Lake right after the appointment and won't be back until sometime on Monday; so I may not post again until late Monday or Tuesday night.

No comments: