Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pictures

Maddie found the Angel Food Cake while I was in the bathroom....



Daddy came outside to play with us! Of course none of the other kids would go very close to him b/c they're scared of him.



Maddie trying to sit on her best friend's lap....just a slight size difference....



Maddie loves the sandbox!



My monkey decided to climb up into the window on her own.

This was the look I got when she woke up from her nap...



Then she crawled over to the end of the couch and went back to sleep!


Train Lexi & I saw on fire at the elevator by our house!



I guess she was hungry?



Finally - a ponytail!!!



Just sittin' in the window on a windy day



This was my April Fool's Day joke on Travis. When he went to put this clean diaper on Maddie, it said "I'm going to be a big sister!" Oh I'm so funny..........



This picture cracks me up! The little girl whose lap she's sitting on is 3 years old, but Maddie is HUGE compared to her!



Going for a walk!



We had to say goodbye to Bruiser's girlfriend. He humped the stuffing right out of her.


No comments: