Thursday, November 20, 2008

Doctor's Appointment Update



We had another appointment yesterday afternoon. It was another quick in-and-out one - I think we were in the waiting room longer than the exam room! I've gained 3 pounds since my last 2-week appointment and the heartbeat was nice and strong (around 160 bpm). She said the contractions that I am having are probably due to being on my feet so much during the day. I feel like I'm sitting all the time, but I guess I'm not sitting enough! I am starting to notice some swelling in my ankles which is expected as we get closer to the end. We go back on December 3rd for our final sonogram (we're hoping to find out what the baby is this time!) and our next regular appointment is immediately after that. Then we'll start going weekly - the end is drawing near!




Here are a couple of pictures - the first one is one that I attempted to take of myself at about 32 weeks and the second one Lexi took last night and I'm 34 1/2 weeks. Enjoy!



1 comment:

Miranda Lee Kemp said...

Where is your adorable face!?!? You look like you are ready to have a baby! :)