Friday, June 11, 2010

Picture time!

Here are a few shots of Maddie's rash from the Fifth's Disease....the pictures really don't do it justice b/c it was BAAAD!















This is what happens when I go to the bathroom for two minutes:



And this happened in the van! I gave her a pen & a piece of paper to keep her entertained and I guess her leg worked better than the paper.



Riding in the tractor with Daddy!



I made some apple dip using marshmallow fluff and I think Maddie REALLY liked it!









This was how she fell asleep one day! The full story is that I was sitting on the floor in front of the chair while she was sleeping and she suddenly let one rrrrrrrip right at the back of my head.....she didn't budge an inch, but I decided to move and sit in front of the couch instead. :o)



Future Diva!



I've been able to put a pony (or two) in her hair pretty much every day now!



Here is the new outdoor play area!






This is a new wall locker I bought with some of my grant money so now the kids can hang their own coats and put their own shoes away.



My mentor that I had for the project was able to get me this big bulletin board for free from her church. I love decorating it to match whatever theme it is we're learning about each week!



Here is the new book shelf that replaced the tub I use to have the books all piled in.



Here is what the toys looked like BEFORE:


And here they are AFTER! This cabinet was my biggest purchase and I LOVE it - I can close & lock it whenever I don't want the toys accessible. It's also on wheels and moves easily around the room.

No comments: