Monday, April 20, 2009

Photos....in no particular order.....

I put this picture first b/c I LOVE IT - I absolutely 100% LOVE IT!



Patrick is a sexy BEAST in his swim attire!



Wrapped up after swimming....


Cute as can be in my swimsuit!


Swimming with Daddy!





Playing around.....



All the kids on the slide.....



SO SCARED!!!



Kiegan on one of the rides at the indoor amusement park.



Kiegan & Patrick playing video games.



This was Grandpa's "reading material" at Grand Bear......


These home-made PJ's (just the onesie is home-made) that Maddie is wearing were designed especially with Aunt Tracy and Uncle Jason in mind (BOO CARDINALS!)

The back: GO CUBS



The front: Cardinals Stink



Lexi & Maddie sleeping on the couch.....



Lexi at Grand Bear being a goofball!



After a hard day's swim.....



Daddy was pooped too.....



My swimsuit - so cute! Although Mommy sorta had to SQUEEEEEZE me into it....



Kiegan at Grand Bear.....



Angel, Patrick and Tyler enjoying a swim!



Lexi swimming.....



This is what we woke up to Sunday morning. It was a fun drive home!



My first camping trip!



The daycare clan was learning about blueberries during March so I made my very first pie - blueberry! It tasted better than it looks - I promise. I decided not to make a top crust b/c making crust is NO FUN!



This one is funny - the little girl to the right is the daughter of a couple that we are friends with and I take care of her a few days a week while her mom & dad work. There is only 6 weeks difference between the two, but a BIG size difference!!



Kiegan & Maddie swinging!



1 comment:

The Meier Family said...

I love Maddie in her little pink hat! Way to Cute!