Thursday, March 26, 2009

Family Pictures

Here are just a couple of our family pictures we had taken! They turned out pretty good I think!

Not much is going on this week - I've had a couple of slow days here at the daycare (I only have 2 kids today and only had 3 yesterday!). Patrick woke up feeling sick yesterday and stayed in bed until almost 3:00. Then he finally came downstairs and ate a couple of poptarts and seems to be feeling better except for having that nasty croup-sounding cough. Cross your fingers he doesn't get sick - we leave for Grand Bear tomorrow!! I'll try to remember to take my camera with us to get pics of the kids swimming and Maddie in her little swim suit. :o)
Family pics:
Maddie's Pic:
Here is how the boys have been spending their Spring Break - playing either their Nintendo DS or the Wii:
One sock off and one sock on!
I attempted to take the daycare kids outside to play and have a snack when it was nice, but SUPER windy. Miss Maddie in her shades.....
Happy, happy baby!
I love babies in jeans.....

3 comments:

The Meier Family said...

Your family pic turned out GREAT! What a beautiful family! I just love Maddie's little shades, Paige has a white pair I just bought her, but she has yet to wear them. I always forget she has them! I also love her little red & white checkered top with her jeans, TOO CUTE! Have fun at the Grand Bear Lodge this weekend, sounds like fun!

Leslie Kessler said...

Heather, these photos are just adorable!! I know Mom will love to have a set she can frame and set out. Hugs, Leslie

Leann said...

Heather you have an ADORABLE family! Miss ya!