Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pictures, Pictures and MORE Pictures!

Enjoy all the pictures!!

This is the aftermath of Travis taking the boys muddin' on their 4-wheelers. They had the BEST time!


We were learning about the letter "H" this day so we all had on hats. Maddie was not at all interested in sitting still for the pictures...


Happy Halloween!





This is the costume I bought off of Ebay for a whopping $1.99!


Cutest Piglet I've ever seen!


After a wild day of playing....


Lunch apparently wasn't very exciting this day...


Teaching her big sis how to play the drums


Jammin', jammin'!


Hmmmm....what can I bang on next??


YEAH! YEAH!!


Haley sleeps in the oddest positions


Trying on a hat at Walmart (like the toilet seats in the background?)


"I wear pink for my Grandma" shirt that my Godmother sent me!


Spooky spiders we made for Halloween!




Modeling my new hat!


Soooo warm!

No comments: